#mothersdayunplugged: I just went DEEP into about 10 articles about the benefits of “unplugging”. I know what they are for me (sleep, relaxation, human interaction, spacial awareness ) but I was curious what the long list of benefits are. Check out 10 of my favorites (in no particular order). And then UNPLUG on this beautiful Mother’s Day!
1. Powering-down helps remove unhealthy feelings of jealousy, envy, and loneliness.
2. Increased awareness of your surroundings.
3. Reduced body pain.
4. Better quality of sleep.
5. Improved memory retention and mood.
6. Enhanced productivity.
7. Satisfaction in simply enjoying being in the moment.
8. Energy bill savings.
9. Combats the fear of missing out.
10. Powering-down promotes creation over consumption.